Allergies anyone??

mommy2cass

My daughter started taking zyrtec in May because of what the Dr. thinks may be allergies she will be tested at her next appt. in Aug. I think it has helped her but I do wonder about the drying that some of you talked about. Can you explain a little about what that means so I know what to look for?
Thanks,

mommy2cass

My daughter started taking zyrtec in May because of what the Dr. thinks may be allergies she will be tested at her next appt. in Aug. I think it has helped her but I do wonder about the drying that some of you talked about. Can you explain a little about what that means so I know what to look for?
Thanks,

mommy2cass

Thanks,

mommy2cass

Thanks,

mommy2cass

<br />Thanks,

C

Cherylwithone

My daughter takes Singular. She allergies not only to things in the enviroment but certain drugs and foods.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

My daughter takes Singular. She allergies not only to things in the enviroment but certain drugs and foods.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

Z

zeeannie

My daughter was taking Claritin and then they just weren't covering the realy bad allergies we had this summer. We switched to Zyrtec and it seems fine. I'm concerned about the drying as well, hadn't heard that...

Z

zeeannie

My daughter was taking Claritin and then they just weren't covering the realy bad allergies we had this summer. We switched to Zyrtec and it seems fine. I'm concerned about the drying as well, hadn't heard that...

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

NoExcuses

allergies can have such a detrimental effect on a CFer's lungs. I know my FEV1 would be at least 10-20 points lower if I didnt' treat my allergies.

you can read all about allergy treatments on my blog. scroll down on the left to categories and click allergies.

long and the short of it - zyrtec can be drying, and allegra is a much better alternative (allegra is approved to kids 6 months and older).

NoExcuses

allergies can have such a detrimental effect on a CFer's lungs. I know my FEV1 would be at least 10-20 points lower if I didnt' treat my allergies.

you can read all about allergy treatments on my blog. scroll down on the left to categories and click allergies.

long and the short of it - zyrtec can be drying, and allegra is a much better alternative (allegra is approved to kids 6 months and older).

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />you can read all about allergy treatments on my blog. scroll down on the left to categories and click allergies.
<br />
<br />long and the short of it - zyrtec can be drying, and allegra is a much better alternative (allegra is approved to kids 6 months and older).