Almost Diagnosed

V

valigirl21

Well, Noah saw the pulmonologist Wednesday and he also thinks Noah will eventually be diagnosed with CF when his mutation is discovered. He put him back on his Flovent as he hasalready had several coughs this year and the winter here in south Texas is looking to be a rough one. We're trying to Keep our spirits up as this is devasating news. I was so sure the doc would say " Nope, no CF here." But the waiting is still killing me. How long is it going to be, I wonder, before his mutation is found? Thanx Nicole for your supporting words...now I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanx to everyone who is sharing their wisdom in this trying time.

V

valigirl21

Well, Noah saw the pulmonologist Wednesday and he also thinks Noah will eventually be diagnosed with CF when his mutation is discovered. He put him back on his Flovent as he hasalready had several coughs this year and the winter here in south Texas is looking to be a rough one. We're trying to Keep our spirits up as this is devasating news. I was so sure the doc would say " Nope, no CF here." But the waiting is still killing me. How long is it going to be, I wonder, before his mutation is found? Thanx Nicole for your supporting words...now I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanx to everyone who is sharing their wisdom in this trying time.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21