alternative medicine?

spacemom

I know this sounds weird, but has anyone (out of desperation perhaps) thought about going to alternative medicines?

spacemom

I know this sounds weird, but has anyone (out of desperation perhaps) thought about going to alternative medicines?

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom

spacemom

NoExcuses

well i'm not sure what you mean by alternative medicine, but I do take a supplement that has been proven to help CF lungs.

go to my blog, scroll down to the bottom left hand side to "categories." Click "NAC" and you can read about the supplement.

NoExcuses

well i'm not sure what you mean by alternative medicine, but I do take a supplement that has been proven to help CF lungs.

go to my blog, scroll down to the bottom left hand side to "categories." Click "NAC" and you can read about the supplement.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

katyf13

I don't think you need to be desperate to try alternative medicine. Things like acupuncture and supplements, in addition to the prescribed medicines, can certainly be effective. As long as something is backed up by some kind of legitimate research or theory, and it makes you feel better, why not?

katyf13

I don't think you need to be desperate to try alternative medicine. Things like acupuncture and supplements, in addition to the prescribed medicines, can certainly be effective. As long as something is backed up by some kind of legitimate research or theory, and it makes you feel better, why not?

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

spacemom

sorry, my brain is a bit slow today... I meant Chinsese traditional medicine, Ayurveda, herbalism, homeopathy, don't know if there are more.

I can't find a link to your blog, I'd certainly like to know about useful supplements. Please send the uRL - thanxx

spacemom

sorry, my brain is a bit slow today... I meant Chinsese traditional medicine, Ayurveda, herbalism, homeopathy, don't know if there are more.

I can't find a link to your blog, I'd certainly like to know about useful supplements. Please send the uRL - thanxx