Alternative to 2 pillows

Debi

I used to get a stiff neck and back aches from sleeping on two pillows, until my husband bought me one of those wedges that you find in stores with names like Relax the Back. I think the wedges are often used for propping up legs, but I use mine as a pillow. That way, your body begins rising gradually from about mid-chest, thereby preventing any weird angles at your neck. He ordered it on-line, and I think it cost about $30 (they come in a wide variety of prices - we went for one on the low end of the price range). Mine is smooth on one side and looks like an egg carton on the other. I took the cover off because I kept slipping down on it at night. Anyway, it has worked great for me for the last year and a half, and I just wanted to share that idea in case it might help someone else.

JazzysMom

This is the shape I put my pillows into, but of course during the night depending on how much I move they get shifted. I like to snuggle with them so I dont think the wedge would work for me. Glad it works for you!