Ambry CF gene test - now the wait begins

KKN

I posted an update last week and I am not sure where it went.
<br />
<br />We received the results of our daughter's Ambry CF gene test last week and it was negative for mutations! I want to thank all of you who have responded to my questions and offered support. I appreciate it more that you know.
<br />
<br />We still do not know what is causing her PI and if it is connected to her growth hormone deficiency. I am sure we have more tests in our future.
<br />
<br />Best Wishes for Good Health!
<br />KKN
<br />

K

Karenmichelle

KKN,
That is great! What a praise! We are still waiting for our Ambry results. How long did you end up waiting for? It has been 3wks for us at this point (seems longer!). I hope you are able to find some answers, but at least you have "marked something off the list". Blessings to you and yours.

K

Karenmichelle

KKN,
That is great! What a praise! We are still waiting for our Ambry results. Howlong did you end up waiting for? It has been 3wks for us at this point (seems longer!). I hope you are able to find some answers, but at least you have "marked something off the list". Blessings to you and yours.

K

Karenmichelle

<p>KKN,
<p>That is great! What a praise! We are still waiting for our Ambry results. Howlong did you end up waiting for? It has been 3wks for us at this point (seems longer!). I hope you are able to find some answers, but at least you have "marked something off the list". Blessings to you and yours.

mom2owen

I am so happy for you KKN! Was there anything significant in the report? Variants, etc? I am sure you are thrilled to be done with the wait and to have such great news. Congratulations!

mom2owen

I am so happy for you KKN! Was there anything significant in the report? Variants, etc? I am sure you are thrilled to be done with the wait and to have such great news. Congratulations!

mom2owen

KKN

Karenmichelle, the blood work was received by Ambry on April 1 and we got the results on April 26. Hang in there on the wait. The waiting was so hard.

Thanks Mom2owen. The GI nurse called with results and she just said negative for mutations. She did not indicate any variants but at our next appointment with the GI, I plan to ask as I want to look at the report.

KKN

Karenmichelle, the blood work was received by Ambry on April 1 and we got the results on April 26. Hang in there on the wait. The waiting was so hard.

Thanks Mom2owen. The GI nurse called with results and she just said negative for mutations. She did not indicate any variants but at our next appointment with the GI, I plan to ask as I want to look at the report.

KKN

<br />
<br />Thanks Mom2owen. The GI nurse called with results and she just said negative for mutations. She did not indicate any variants but at our next appointment with the GI, I plan to ask as I want to look at the report.
<br />
<br />