Angry... need to vent...

jbrandonAW

Has your husband thought about the military? You get housing and 100% insurance coverage. Yea they might delploy but its not too often.
<br />
<br />I am sorry things are rough, she should be more understanding. If so I would look into social services. You can apply for SSI/SSDI, housing and other stuff.

mom2cameron

I sent you an email a couple weeks back....it explained some stuff i go through (kinda like your situation)...hope it helps!

mom2cameron

I sent you an email a couple weeks back....it explained some stuff i go through (kinda like your situation)...hope it helps!

mom2cameron

mom2caseyafrica

I did get your message. Thank you. It did help to know that I was not the only one dealing with a lot of problems. Sorry i didnt message you back.... things have been a little busy. I hope things are going well for you

mom2caseyafrica

I did get your message. Thank you. It did help to know that I was not the only one dealing with a lot of problems. Sorry i didnt message you back.... things have been a little busy. I hope things are going well for you

mom2caseyafrica

kate620

Is your daughter on medicaid? Mine is and it will pay for gas or food for you when she's in the hospital. Even if she's not in the hospital, it will pay gas to go to doctor's appt's and to the pharmacy. The number is 1-877-633-8747. I hope it's not just a Tx thing. Hope it helps, even if it does just a little.

kate620

Is your daughter on medicaid? Mine is and it will pay for gas or food for you when she's in the hospital. Even if she's not in the hospital, it will pay gas to go to doctor's appt's and to the pharmacy. The number is 1-877-633-8747. I hope it's not just a Tx thing. Hope it helps, even if it does just a little.

kate620

mom2caseyafrica

thanks, yes she is on medicaid. they do pay for gas for doc appts but i didnt know they paid for food during hospital stays... i will have to remember to ask about that for future reference

mom2caseyafrica

thanks, yes she is on medicaid. they do pay for gas for doc appts but i didnt know they paid for food during hospital stays... i will have to remember to ask about that for future reference

mom2caseyafrica