Anna's been listed

Liza

Just wanted to say that Anna's been listed for a second transplant at Cleveland Clinic. What an amazingly huge place.

Liza

Just wanted to say that Anna's been listed for a second transplant at Cleveland Clinic. What an amazingly huge place.

Liza

Liza

Liza

Transplantmommy

Congrats to Anna for getting listed at an amazing place!! That's where I had my double lung and liver transplant and I love the whole lung transplant team!!

If you guys are ever there the same time as me, I would love to meet up. My next appointments are April 19th. I only go every 6 months now.

Transplantmommy

Congrats to Anna for getting listed at an amazing place!! That's where I had my double lung and liver transplant and I love the whole lung transplant team!!

If you guys are ever there the same time as me, I would love to meet up. My next appointments are April 19th. I only go every 6 months now.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />If you guys are ever there the same time as me, I would love to meet up. My next appointments are April 19th. I only go every 6 months now.