Anna's second second chance

Liza

I just wanted to say to those of you who knew Anna' was waiting for a second double lung tx that she was called today for her second tx. We are currently at the hospital waiting to go to a room.

Liza

I just wanted to say to those of you who knew Anna' was waiting for a second double lung tx that she was called today for her second tx. We are currently at the hospital waiting to go to a room.

Liza

triples15

Super Moderator
Bummer on the no-go Liza. Hopefully soon!
<br />
<br />I lost track of her, did she end up at Stanford or Cleveland?

Marjolein

Oh wow, her transplant is sooo close now! Hoping her next call wont'be too far away

Will be watching this space very closely. Will there be updates on facebook as well?

Marjolein

Oh wow, her transplant is sooo close now! Hoping her next call wont'be too far away

Will be watching this space very closely. Will there be updates on facebook as well?

Marjolein

<br />
<br />Will be watching this space very closely. Will there be updates on facebook as well?