Another Angel, but not from CF

RebekahsMom

I'm not sure where else to post this -

Please keep a family from my community in your prayers. Thirteen year old Kenna Bradley, who was diagnosed with AML Leukemia in May of last year, passed away earlier this evening. She endured so very much and fought a hard fight, but she could do so no more. She is finally at peace.

RebekahsMom

Please keep a family from my community in your prayers. Thirteen year old Kenna Bradley, who was diagnosed with AML Leukemia in May of last year, passed away earlier this evening. She endured so very much and fought a hard fight, but she could do so no more. She is finally at peace.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />
<br />Please keep a family from my community in your prayers. Thirteen year old Kenna Bradley, who was diagnosed with AML Leukemia in May of last year, passed away earlier this evening. She endured so very much and fought a hard fight, but she could do so no more. She is finally at peace.