Another angel gets her wings.

b12bc

I know that this is an older thread but I just came across this post in a google search and I wanted to pipe in and say that I knew Tiffany. I graduated with her younger brother. May she rest in peace.

Also, the article regarding the man on the bridge occurred within sight of my house. I had no idea! Amazing how something can be so tragic yet so inspirational at the same time.

b12bc

I know that this is an older thread but I just came across this post in a google search and I wanted to pipe in and say that I knew Tiffany. I graduated with her younger brother. May she rest in peace.

Also, the article regarding the man on the bridge occurred within sight of my house. I had no idea! Amazing how something can be so tragic yet so inspirational at the same time.

b12bc

<br />
<br />
<br />Also, the article regarding the man on the bridge occurred within sight of my house. I had no idea! Amazing how something can be so tragic yet so inspirational at the same time.