Another CFer Got her wings ..

LouLou

Ginger I always thought you were one of the most beautiful cfer's I'd ever seen. Your son is in good hands with your wonderful husband. May you rest in peace and may your family be at peace with your passing.

LouLou

Ginger I always thought you were one of the most beautiful cfer's I'd ever seen. Your son is in good hands with your wonderful husband. May you rest in peace and may your family be at peace with your passing.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

ctalbott0609

I'm so sorry to hear this, I agree with Debbi in everything she said. It all seems so unreal. We've lost so many people, including Courtney, this year. I pray that God helps those researching drugs, I pray that God helps our Dr's, and I pray that God helps our hospitals, and especially those of us who deal with this disease daily, as parents, and as people who battle this horrid disease day in and day out. I'm sad to see another amazing soul pass, but I'm glad to know that she's breathing easy now, and she can finally rest. My prayers will be with her, and her family.

ctalbott0609

I'm so sorry to hear this, I agree with Debbi in everything she said. It all seems so unreal. We've lost so many people, including Courtney, this year. I pray that God helps those researching drugs, I pray that God helps our Dr's, and I pray that God helps our hospitals, and especially those of us who deal with this disease daily, as parents, and as people who battle this horrid disease day in and day out. I'm sad to see another amazing soul pass, but I'm glad to know that she's breathing easy now, and she can finally rest. My prayers will be with her, and her family.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

C

Cherylwithone

This is so sad. What is going on here? We are losing so many. Many prayers for strength for her family.

May she rest in peace.

C

Cherylwithone

This is so sad. What is going on here? We are losing so many. Many prayers for strength for her family.

May she rest in peace.

C

Cherylwithone

May she rest in peace.

C

Cherylwithone

May she rest in peace.

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />May she rest in peace.