Another G-Tube question

M

meggzzie

I had mine taken out in Jan, but I never actually saw mine rotating by itself like you described. I know it moved, and I'd twirl it too, as a habit. Sometimes it would turn from the position I was sitting. Now I'm left with some funky second belly button like scar. What a party topic!

M

meggzzie

I had mine taken out in Jan, but I never actually saw mine rotating by itself like you described. I know it moved, and I'd twirl it too, as a habit. Sometimes it would turn from the position I was sitting. Now I'm left with some funky second belly button like scar. What a party topic!

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

ChelsAnn

Haha. This reminds me of a funny thing my g-tube used to do when I still had it. Every now and then it was like my stomach would create some kind of suction and be pulling it in and then suddenly release and it would pop out a little (not all the way). Very weird sensation.

ChelsAnn

Haha. This reminds me of a funny thing my g-tube used to do when I still had it. Every now and then it was like my stomach would create some kind of suction and be pulling it in and then suddenly release and it would pop out a little (not all the way). Very weird sensation.

ChelsAnn

ChelsAnn

ChelsAnn