another gtube question

hockeykid

It sounds like your stoma length may have to changed. Your Mic-Key should not be cutting into your skin. I have a 3.5 stoma length. I changed sizes when my 3.0 got too tight. My stomach gets quite bloated due to all my GI problems. I would also ask the doctor to measure your stoma length again with the measuring device. It will give the exact size of your stoma.

hockeykid

It sounds like your stoma length may have to changed. Your Mic-Key should not be cutting into your skin. I have a 3.5 stoma length. I changed sizes when my 3.0 got too tight. My stomach gets quite bloated due to all my GI problems. I would also ask the doctor to measure your stoma length again with the measuring device. It will give the exact size of your stoma.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid