<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>nicolaj</b></i>

just a question, How old is lindsey?

nicola xx</end quote></div>

dramamama

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>nicolaj</b></i>

just a question, How old is lindsey?

nicola xx</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

Since she has shared every step & emotion with us her tx is really hitting home for me..........I guess now we just wait!

JazzysMom

Since she has shared every step & emotion with us her tx is really hitting home for me..........I guess now we just wait!

JazzysMom

my65roses4me

Linsey's transplant is really hitting home for me too Melissa. It gives me chills! It has happened so fast for her. I was just talking to my husband yesterday about her blog that she has been posting about her pre tx appts. Then I go online this morning and see the post saying she got her call. I cant wait for her bubbly personality to be back on the forums!!! I already miss her!!!
Go Lindsey!!!!!

my65roses4me

Linsey's transplant is really hitting home for me too Melissa. It gives me chills! It has happened so fast for her. I was just talking to my husband yesterday about her blog that she has been posting about her pre tx appts. Then I go online this morning and see the post saying she got her call. I cant wait for her bubbly personality to be back on the forums!!! I already miss her!!!
Go Lindsey!!!!!

my65roses4me

Go Lindsey!!!!!