another question

Kristen

My respitory therapist said you can use it the entire pregnancy. She actually said it rocks the baby to sleep!

Kristen

My respitory therapist said you can use it the entire pregnancy. She actually said it rocks the baby to sleep!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

jbrandonAW

I stopped using mine around 27 weeks. I just couldnt do it any more. Best bet use it until you are totally uncomfortable. HOWEVER when I stopped using my vest I started using an accapella - so I was still getting my treatments.

jbrandonAW

I stopped using mine around 27 weeks. I just couldnt do it any more. Best bet use it until you are totally uncomfortable. HOWEVER when I stopped using my vest I started using an accapella - so I was still getting my treatments.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW