another stomach pain question

M

MCGrad2006

So I wake up this morning and there is already a thread about stomach pains...lol. So I read that one hoping it would answer my questions...but my pain is different.

Ok, so here is my story...I had been having a lot of Heartburn and started Prilosec (the generic kind) a month ago. Well My heart burn went away in about a week, but after about a week and half...I noticed that everytime I had to poop...I would get these almost like extreme gas pains in my left side. I am assuming its just the stool moving around and getting ready to come out...but sometimes its just sooooo bad. Like this morning I woke up at 6 cuz I had to pee...well five minutes later im back in my bed and get this pain in that left side...I was like curled up in a ball. Its pretty consistent, every time I have to go, it comes...and its no matter what the BM looks like. If its soft, hard...diahreaa...it still hurts.

Could this be b/c I am going more consistently? Or could it be something else to do with the prilosec? I have upped my enzymes twice in the last year, the last time being a month ago, so i would hope i dont need more. I mean, I used to get this pain before, but its every time now, and it kinda hurts...lol.

M

MCGrad2006

So I wake up this morning and there is already a thread about stomach pains...lol. So I read that one hoping it would answer my questions...but my pain is different.

Ok, so here is my story...I had been having a lot of Heartburn and started Prilosec (the generic kind) a month ago. Well My heart burn went away in about a week, but after about a week and half...I noticed that everytime I had to poop...I would get these almost like extreme gas pains in my left side. I am assuming its just the stool moving around and getting ready to come out...but sometimes its just sooooo bad. Like this morning I woke up at 6 cuz I had to pee...well five minutes later im back in my bed and get this pain in that left side...I was like curled up in a ball. Its pretty consistent, every time I have to go, it comes...and its no matter what the BM looks like. If its soft, hard...diahreaa...it still hurts.

Could this be b/c I am going more consistently? Or could it be something else to do with the prilosec? I have upped my enzymes twice in the last year, the last time being a month ago, so i would hope i dont need more. I mean, I used to get this pain before, but its every time now, and it kinda hurts...lol.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

Athena

I don't know but when u find out let me know cause that what it's like for me everyday too LOL. Sorry not much of a help here

Athena

I don't know but when u find out let me know cause that what it's like for me everyday too LOL. Sorry not much of a help here

Athena

Athena

Athena