Another Sweat Test

CatesMom

Good news, I think. Her sweat test today was 18! I want to be happy about that, and it does make me feel a little better, but so many of you had sweat test results similar to that or even lower and have CF that I still won't rest easy until we get the Ambry Amplified. Anyway, more to follow.

CatesMom

Good news, I think. Her sweat test today was 18! I want to be happy about that, and it does make me feel a little better, but so many of you had sweat test results similar to that or even lower and have CF that I still won't rest easy until we get the Ambry Amplified. Anyway, more to follow.

CatesMom

CatesMom

CatesMom