anti-biotic usage...

cmorgan

Anyone experience any "side effects" from an extended and/or continous usage on anti-biotics? I know there are good bacteria throughout the body that are killed when one is on anti-biotics...especially in the stomach..so has anyone had a side effect as a direct result of that?
Thanx.

PS: How many trials are left in that complement drug to the 770? That's the big one,right?

cmorgan

Anyone experience any "side effects" from an extended and/or continous usage on anti-biotics? I know there are good bacteria throughout the body that are killed when one is on anti-biotics...especially in the stomach..so has anyone had a side effect as a direct result of that?
Thanx.

PS: How many trials are left in that complement drug to the 770? That's the big one,right?

Kristen

Yes, I was on Cipro for 90 days and got C. diff. My main symptoms where diarrhea, especially after eating, stomachaches, and weight loss.

Kristen

Yes, I was on Cipro for 90 days and got C. diff. My main symptoms where diarrhea, especially after eating, stomachaches, and weight loss.