Antibiotic Symptoms??! helllllp.

jbrandyn

ya i confused me i kind of thought i was going crazy, and i get so annoyed when the docs say i think this could be stress or i think it could be depression. sometimes it makes you wanna yell. like i have horrible uncontrollable belly pain they said it was stress for a year then i got surgery and my apendix was 3 times its normal size and there was scar tissue form past surgerys wrapped around my intestines. unfourtunatly docs dont knnow everything, especially the young ones who think they do.

jbrandyn

ya i confused me i kind of thought i was going crazy, and i get so annoyed when the docs say i think this could be stress or i think it could be depression. sometimes it makes you wanna yell. like i have horrible uncontrollable belly pain they said it was stress for a year then i got surgery and my apendix was 3 times its normal size and there was scar tissue form past surgerys wrapped around my intestines. unfourtunatly docs dont knnow everything, especially the young ones who think they do.

jbrandyn

jbrandyn

jbrandyn

mellybean17

Dude, doctors are so retarded its ridiculous. We know way more about cf than them. Ive told them for 2 hospitalizations now that my hands have burned and ***** and they don't do anything about it. anyway, my hands don't hurt when they're peeling, but they do like a week before, and then they start itching hella bad. and i know man, it's sooooo embarassing. are any of you guys taking seftas or tobi when this happens? cos I know vanco can cause hella itching, but im really curious which one is causing this.

mellybean17

Dude, doctors are so retarded its ridiculous. We know way more about cf than them. Ive told them for 2 hospitalizations now that my hands have burned and ***** and they don't do anything about it. anyway, my hands don't hurt when they're peeling, but they do like a week before, and then they start itching hella bad. and i know man, it's sooooo embarassing. are any of you guys taking seftas or tobi when this happens? cos I know vanco can cause hella itching, but im really curious which one is causing this.

mellybean17

mellybean17

mellybean17

lilywing

yea, whenever i'm in hospital or on home iv's, i'm on tobra plus one other, often ceftaz. it hasn't always happened to me though, just within the last year or so.

lilywing

yea, whenever i'm in hospital or on home iv's, i'm on tobra plus one other, often ceftaz. it hasn't always happened to me though, just within the last year or so.

lilywing

lilywing

lilywing

bananagirl

The pruny hands thing happens to me all the time. but i don't notice it being worse or anything when i'm on ivs. I did just finish ivs the other day and my legs were super itchy so maybe that is realated. I think i'm going to pay attention more this time and see if the pruny thing gets better than it was the other day. since i'm not on inhaled tobi or iv tobi right now.

bananagirl

The pruny hands thing happens to me all the time. but i don't notice it being worse or anything when i'm on ivs. I did just finish ivs the other day and my legs were super itchy so maybe that is realated. I think i'm going to pay attention more this time and see if the pruny thing gets better than it was the other day. since i'm not on inhaled tobi or iv tobi right now.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl