Antiboitics and Yeast Infections?

• Thread starter NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting
  • Start date

Tcole

I went out and got some acidophillus. We started today. I took this when i was on antibiotics. It did wonders. Docs also gave us, nystatin, hydocortizone, and aquafor/maalox. Her bum looks tons better. She ate a yogurt this morning and drinking. Her sleep isn't back to normal, but im sure its caused by pain. She is getting back to her goofy self. Thanks for your replies.

Tcole

I went out and got some acidophillus. We started today. I took this when i was on antibiotics. It did wonders. Docs also gave us, nystatin, hydocortizone, and aquafor/maalox. Her bum looks tons better. She ate a yogurt this morning and drinking. Her sleep isn't back to normal, but im sure its caused by pain. She is getting back to her goofy self. Thanks for your replies.

Tcole

Tcole

Tcole