anxiety meds?

Asexyblond23

I have taken xanax for years. I take it daily but I also will take .25mg at times for high anexity. Like surgries, or even before a PFT test because I get really anexious about it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thanks everyone.

Josh recently made the switch from zoloft to wellbutrin. He is also taking lamictal which was prescribed as a possible mood stablizer when he first started having panic issues. He has done much better with this.

The NP decided on ativan for Josh's recent panic episodes. He has used it in the past for PICC placements, but at a higher dose (2mg).

Thanks for your replies, I appreciate your input.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thanks everyone.

Josh recently made the switch from zoloft to wellbutrin. He is also taking lamictal which was prescribed as a possible mood stablizer when he first started having panic issues. He has done much better with this.

The NP decided on ativan for Josh's recent panic episodes. He has used it in the past for PICC placements, but at a higher dose (2mg).

Thanks for your replies, I appreciate your input.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thanks everyone.
<br />
<br />Josh recently made the switch from zoloft to wellbutrin. He is also taking lamictal which was prescribed as a possible mood stablizer when he first started having panic issues. He has done much better with this.
<br />
<br />The NP decided on ativan for Josh's recent panic episodes. He has used it in the past for PICC placements, but at a higher dose (2mg).
<br />
<br />Thanks for your replies, I appreciate your input.

Brad

Jane

I take .05 Mg of Xanax (alprazolam) up to 3 times a day , It has made a world of
difference in my day to day life.

I pop one in my mouth and let it dissolve , seems to work faster.

Brad

Jane

I take .05 Mg of Xanax (alprazolam) up to 3 times a day , It has made a world of
difference in my day to day life.

I pop one in my mouth and let it dissolve , seems to work faster.

Brad

Jane
<br />
<br /> I take .05 Mg of Xanax (alprazolam) up to 3 times a day , It has made a world of
<br /> difference in my day to day life.
<br />
<br /> I pop one in my mouth and let it dissolve , seems to work faster.

Beowulf

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.

Beowulf

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.

Beowulf