Anxiety

JenWren

I have had terrible anxiety problems to the point where I would hesitate to leave the house. That didn't sit well with me. So I sought pychiactric help in addition to a med. The issues mostly sorounded diabetes problems. I have never taken steriods. I think anxiety just goes with CF sometimes. It is the bodies fight or flight response on overdrive for one reason or another. Be sure not to settle for living with it. You can seek help and it can get better. My anxiety or panic attacks are minimal at home . In the hospital they are more frequent. MMM I wonder why?

The panic got to a point where it really interfered with the quality of my life and those who loved me. I have worked really hard on mind over matter but have needed medicine to help as well.
The more our doctors know about CF the more help we can get with this issue.
Good luck.
JenWren CF, diabetes, 51yrs.

JenWren

I have had terrible anxiety problems to the point where I would hesitate to leave the house. That didn't sit well with me. So I sought pychiactric help in addition to a med. The issues mostly sorounded diabetes problems. I have never taken steriods. I think anxiety just goes with CF sometimes. It is the bodies fight or flight response on overdrive for one reason or another. Be sure not to settle for living with it. You can seek help and it can get better. My anxiety or panic attacks are minimal at home . In the hospital they are more frequent. MMM I wonder why?
<br />
<br />The panic got to a point where it really interfered with the quality of my life and those who loved me. I have worked really hard on mind over matter but have needed medicine to help as well.
<br />The more our doctors know about CF the more help we can get with this issue.
<br />Good luck.
<br />JenWren CF, diabetes, 51yrs.