Any avid Holmes enthusiast out there

ViviansMom

What is the name of the story supposedly written by Conan Doyle which is under intense criticism for being written by someone else, provide 5 clues which show you that it was not written by Conan Doyle?

I play an online game that this question is on, I had an idea and was close but not it; I know its one of the stories in The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes, but which one I'm totally lost.

This was my guess:
The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

1-not narrated by Dr. Watson
2-is narrated in the third person
3-was adapted from a stage play
4-Watson hardly appeared
5-The most noticeable being that Holmes does not feature except in the prologue. It is Mycroft Holmes who takes up the case of the stolen diamond, while Watson is retained to look into the Garrideb mystery.

So if you could help I would appreciate it very much
Thank you

ViviansMom

What is the name of the story supposedly written by Conan Doyle which is under intense criticism for being written by someone else, provide 5 clues which show you that it was not written by Conan Doyle?

I play an online game that this question is on, I had an idea and was close but not it; I know its one of the stories in The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes, but which one I'm totally lost.

This was my guess:

4-Watson hardly appeared
5-The most noticeable being that Holmes does not feature except in the prologue. It is Mycroft Holmes who takes up the case of the stolen diamond, while Watson is retained to look into the Garrideb mystery.

Thank you

ViviansMom

This was my guess:

4-Watson hardly appeared

Thank you

ViviansMom

This was my guess:

4-Watson hardly appeared

Thank you

ViviansMom

This was my guess:

4-Watson hardly appeared

Thank you

ViviansMom

This was my guess:

4-Watson hardly appeared

Thank you