Any CF males out there reaping the benefits of this whole "sterile" deal?

gypsyofmars

Any CF males out there reaping the benefits of this whole

Haha, I like your positive attitude about it! Just a question... did you make sure you are in fact sterile?

gypsyofmars

Haha, I like your positive attitude about it! Just a question... did you make sure you are in fact sterile?

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

CFkarmakid

Well think about this buddy.....even though you can't get a girl pregnant, you can still get std's which could do more damage because you have cf...

CFkarmakid

Well think about this buddy.....even though you can't get a girl pregnant, you can still get std's which could do more damage because you have cf...

CFkarmakid

CFkarmakid

CFkarmakid

dledwith

yeah yeah i hear you karmakid. for the time being its fine because me and my girlfriend are both virgins and what not. i know it wont work forever because of the std concern but hey.... right now its awesome.

and gypsy, no i never actually checked but i read that its so incredibly unlikely. perhaps not the smartest decision of my life but i've been doing this for over a year now so i'm fairly confident.

dledwith

yeah yeah i hear you karmakid. for the time being its fine because me and my girlfriend are both virgins and what not. i know it wont work forever because of the std concern but hey.... right now its awesome.

and gypsy, no i never actually checked but i read that its so incredibly unlikely. perhaps not the smartest decision of my life but i've been doing this for over a year now so i'm fairly confident.

dledwith

dledwith

dledwith

<br />
<br />and gypsy, no i never actually checked but i read that its so incredibly unlikely. perhaps not the smartest decision of my life but i've been doing this for over a year now so i'm fairly confident.