Any CFers in OHIO?

crystalann

Im Crystal Glass
Very new to Cf.com but i met some of you last night on the chat. I already can tell that this experience is going to be uplifting for me..especially when i go into the hospital and im in 'isolation' because we aren't allowed to be around 'ones like us'.
Anyway id like to talk with anyone from Ohio. I live in Springfield, OH.
Well i like talking to anyone with CF haha...
Thanks guys :)

crystalann

Im Crystal Glass
Very new to Cf.com but i met some of you last night on the chat. I already can tell that this experience is going to be uplifting for me..especially when i go into the hospital and im in 'isolation' because we aren't allowed to be around 'ones like us'.

crystalann

Im Crystal Glass

crystalann

Im Crystal Glass

crystalann

Im Crystal Glass
<br />Very new to Cf.com but i met some of you last night on the chat. I already can tell that this experience is going to be uplifting for me..especially when i go into the hospital and im in 'isolation' because we aren't allowed to be around 'ones like us'.
<br />Anyway id like to talk with anyone from Ohio. I live in Springfield, OH.
<br />Well i like talking to anyone with CF haha...
<br />Thanks guys :)

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>crystalina0814</b></i>

Hi Crystal,

I am Christina and I live in Canton, Ohio.

It is nice to meet you!</end quote></div>

I saw the username on this response & thought Crystal was responding to herself LOL!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>crystalina0814</b></i>

Hi Crystal,

I saw the username on this response & thought Crystal was responding to herself LOL!

JazzysMom

Hi Crystal,

JazzysMom

Hi Crystal,

It is nice to meet you!</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Hi Crystal,
<br />
<br />I am Christina and I live in Canton, Ohio.
<br />
<br />It is nice to meet you!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I saw the username on this response & thought Crystal was responding to herself LOL!

ej0820

hey crystal!

welcome, I live in cleveland, ohio. I go to rainbow B&C for all my care. How about you?

ej0820

hey crystal!

welcome, I live in cleveland, ohio. I go to rainbow B&C for all my care. How about you?

ej0820

hey crystal!

ej0820

hey crystal!

ej0820

hey crystal!
<br />
<br />welcome, I live in cleveland, ohio. I go to rainbow B&C for all my care. How about you?