any idvice guys

mrsp86

since wee gy had his tube removed his nose has stopped streaming not running at all now .when he is sleeping however i have noticed it is like he is breathing thru a straw. sometimes he looses his breath catches it agin just to c if u had any suggestions

mrsp86

since wee gy had his tube removed his nose has stopped streaming not running at all now .when he is sleeping however i have noticed it is like he is breathing thru a straw. sometimes he looses his breath catches it agin just to c if u had any suggestions

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

Fancymushroom

Erm, do you mean a feeding tube or a breathing tube? Has he had a diagnosis yet? As I remember you have been having alot of difficulties with this.
Is he wheezy or does he seem to change colour when he loses his breath? And are you saying that he seems to be losing his breath because of his nose running? I fso you could try suctioning his nose to get rid of the crud if it is disrupting his breathing.
Any more details as this would help!

Fancymushroom

Erm, do you mean a feeding tube or a breathing tube? Has he had a diagnosis yet? As I remember you have been having alot of difficulties with this.
Is he wheezy or does he seem to change colour when he loses his breath? And are you saying that he seems to be losing his breath because of his nose running? I fso you could try suctioning his nose to get rid of the crud if it is disrupting his breathing.

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

<br />Is he wheezy or does he seem to change colour when he loses his breath? And are you saying that he seems to be losing his breath because of his nose running? I fso you could try suctioning his nose to get rid of the crud if it is disrupting his breathing.
<br />Any more details as this would help!

mrsp86

i took the tube out tuesday passed and his noise stopped running compleatly not running at all now . when he is sleeping yes he has a slight wheeze but his loosing the breath is for a second he breathes in and not out wakes up breathes again and goes back to sleep. when he is breathing it sounds similar to the breathing thing the fire men wear when the go into a fire but not as loud

mrsp86

i took the tube out tuesday passed and his noise stopped running compleatly not running at all now . when he is sleeping yes he has a slight wheeze but his loosing the breath is for a second he breathes in and not out wakes up breathes again and goes back to sleep. when he is breathing it sounds similar to the breathing thing the fire men wear when the go into a fire but not as loud

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

Fancymushroom

Must be a good thing that his nose isn't running now though? Unless you think it's making him congested as it's not moving out?

What tube was it, feeding or breathing, and why did you tak it out?

Fancymushroom

Must be a good thing that his nose isn't running now though? Unless you think it's making him congested as it's not moving out?

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

Fancymushroom

<br />
<br />What tube was it, feeding or breathing, and why did you tak it out?