Any news on Anna?

Breezy

As you know Anna had her tx yesterday, and i was wondering if there were any updates? I know there's already a thread but it's been shoved to the second page so i started a new one.

If Liza reads this, just know we're all thinking about you and praying everything has gone well and continues to go well!! Any and all updates are welcome, when and if you've got time!!

Hugs
Bree

Breezy

As you know Anna had her tx yesterday, and i was wondering if there were any updates? I know there's already a thread but it's been shoved to the second page so i started a new one.

If Liza reads this, just know we're all thinking about you and praying everything has gone well and continues to go well!! Any and all updates are welcome, when and if you've got time!!

Hugs
Bree

Breezy

Hugs
Bree

Breezy

Hugs
Bree

Breezy

Hugs
Bree

Marjolein

I have been thinking of Anna all day yesterday and this morning too.

Hopefully everything is going well and will continue to go well!

Still sending positive thoughts across the ocean!

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

coltsfan715

I have been wondering about her as well and hoping everything went well and that she is doing good.

Still sending out prayers and well wishes. Hope to hear an update soon - but I understand things are crazy and hectic right now.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

I have been wondering about her as well and hoping everything went well and that she is doing good.

Still sending out prayers and well wishes. Hope to hear an update soon - but I understand things are crazy and hectic right now.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey