Any news on Garran?

izemmom

Thanks for the update. I wish so badly that I could jump on a plane and fly there to be with her, and be with Garran so she can rest. I know Chirs will be there soon, and hopefully already is...but I just wish I could do SOMETHING!

I'll keep praying. I've been trying "Situational prayer".... making a conscious effor to pray every time I find my self in a particular situation....every time I eat a or drink I say a prayer for Garran first.

izemmom

Thanks for the update. I wish so badly that I could jump on a plane and fly there to be with her, and be with Garran so she can rest. I know Chirs will be there soon, and hopefully already is...but I just wish I could do SOMETHING!

I'll keep praying. I've been trying "Situational prayer".... making a conscious effor to pray every time I find my self in a particular situation....every time I eat a or drink I say a prayer for Garran first.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

JazzysMom

I just got off the phone with Victoria. She is holding up ok. Chris didnt leave to come last night as thought. He is suppose to be leaving tonight & should be arriving around 10am our time tomorrow.

Not much has changed since Leah's post except that Leah got to see Victoria. I was so happy to hear this. Victoria's sis is home bleaching down the house in case its MRSA causing the havic on him. He hasnt cultured MRSA yet, but he has cultured Staph so its hard to say.

Keep up the prayers.........

CARDS FOR GARRAN:

Victoria prefers cards not be sent to the hospital since they tend to get lost, but if you would like to send something to the house.....please PM me and I will share their mailing address.

JazzysMom

I just got off the phone with Victoria. She is holding up ok. Chris didnt leave to come last night as thought. He is suppose to be leaving tonight & should be arriving around 10am our time tomorrow.

Not much has changed since Leah's post except that Leah got to see Victoria. I was so happy to hear this. Victoria's sis is home bleaching down the house in case its MRSA causing the havic on him. He hasnt cultured MRSA yet, but he has cultured Staph so its hard to say.

CARDS FOR GARRAN:

Victoria prefers cards not be sent to the hospital since they tend to get lost, but if you would like to send something to the house.....please PM me and I will share their mailing address.

JazzysMom

CARDS FOR GARRAN:

JazzysMom

CARDS FOR GARRAN:

JazzysMom

CARDS FOR GARRAN: