any vest systems for sale?

ChristiansMommy

hello everyone!
just wondering if anyone or if you know anyone that wants to get rid of their vest system? we're looking for a 105 model or perhaps a different brand up-to-date that they don't really use. we're not having any luck in coverage for a system and the ones from the company are out of our budget right now.
any input would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!

ChristiansMommy

hello everyone!
just wondering if anyone or if you know anyone that wants to get rid of their vest system? we're looking for a 105 model or perhaps a different brand up-to-date that they don't really use. we're not having any luck in coverage for a system and the ones from the company are out of our budget right now.
any input would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!

ChristiansMommy

hello everyone!
<br />just wondering if anyone or if you know anyone that wants to get rid of their vest system? we're looking for a 105 model or perhaps a different brand up-to-date that they don't really use. we're not having any luck in coverage for a system and the ones from the company are out of our budget right now.
<br />any input would be greatly appreciated!
<br />thanks!

martysmom

Oh no I am so sorry you are having trouble getting a vest!! Have you spoken to Hill Rom? They have a really nice patient assistance program and they gave us the machine until they worked out the insurance stuff. I would give them a call because they are fantastic to work with. Marty's doc just had to submit a letter of medical necessity. If you have already tried this, have you looked on ebay? When I was trying to get the vest for Marty I saw some for sale. I hope that you are able to get this taken care of soon! I know how frustrating this can be! ((((HUGS)))

martysmom

Oh no I am so sorry you are having trouble getting a vest!! Have you spoken to Hill Rom? They have a really nice patient assistance program and they gave us the machine until they worked out the insurance stuff. I would give them a call because they are fantastic to work with. Marty's doc just had to submit a letter of medical necessity. If you have already tried this, have you looked on ebay? When I was trying to get the vest for Marty I saw some for sale. I hope that you are able to get this taken care of soon! I know how frustrating this can be! ((((HUGS)))

martysmom

martysmom

Oh and I just want to add, I wrote letters to the insurance company. I had a representative at Hill Rom help me with the whole thing. I sent the letters directly to her and she handled the whole appeal process for me. Eventually, the insurance was sick of hearing from me and paid!! After the annoying fight, we own the vest and Marty has lifetime warranty on the machine and parts!

martysmom

Oh and I just want to add, I wrote letters to the insurance company. I had a representative at Hill Rom help me with the whole thing. I sent the letters directly to her and she handled the whole appeal process for me. Eventually, the insurance was sick of hearing from me and paid!! After the annoying fight, we own the vest and Marty has lifetime warranty on the machine and parts!

martysmom