Anybody have any health question suggestions?

Lance2020x

Hi everybody, been a long, long while.

So to make a long story short, in calling into a radio station I was given a free hour consult with Dr. Josh Axe, a well known talk show host who runs the Exodus Health Center here in Nashville. He specializes in health, more specifically nutrition etc.

I had called in because I really really want some ideas for eating HEALTHY, yet not losing the healthy fats/calories that I need with CF.

My meeting/consult with him is Tuesday evening, I'm going to be listening and taking notes most of the time, but I'd like to ask for some suggestions for questions I could ask that I may not have initially thought of in relation to health, dietary topics, nutrition etc.
I'm excited about this meeting because the nutritionists at the CF clinic seem to have a one tract mind. This guy specializes in nutrition, natural remedies for things like Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis etc. He is up to date about natural remedies, homeopathic, fruits, antioxidants etc. It's like a $250 consult that they gave me free for appearing on the show, I'm sure he'll try to push some programs on me but I'm gonna take what I can get.

Lance2020x

So to make a long story short, in calling into a radio station I was given a free hour consult with Dr. Josh Axe, a well known talk show host who runs the Exodus Health Center here in Nashville. He specializes in health, more specifically nutrition etc.

I had called in because I really really want some ideas for eating HEALTHY, yet not losing the healthy fats/calories that I need with CF.

My meeting/consult with him is Tuesday evening, I'm going to be listening and taking notes most of the time, but I'd like to ask for some suggestions for questions I could ask that I may not have initially thought of in relation to health, dietary topics, nutrition etc.
I'm excited about this meeting because the nutritionists at the CF clinic seem to have a one tract mind. This guy specializes in nutrition, natural remedies for things like Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis etc. He is up to date about natural remedies, homeopathic, fruits, antioxidants etc. It's like a $250 consult that they gave me free for appearing on the show, I'm sure he'll try to push some programs on me but I'm gonna take what I can get.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />So to make a long story short, in calling into a radio station I was given a free hour consult with Dr. Josh Axe, a well known talk show host who runs the Exodus Health Center here in Nashville. He specializes in health, more specifically nutrition etc.
<br />
<br />I had called in because I really really want some ideas for eating HEALTHY, yet not losing the healthy fats/calories that I need with CF.
<br />
<br />My meeting/consult with him is Tuesday evening, I'm going to be listening and taking notes most of the time, but I'd like to ask for some suggestions for questions I could ask that I may not have initially thought of in relation to health, dietary topics, nutrition etc.
<br />I'm excited about this meeting because the nutritionists at the CF clinic seem to have a one tract mind. This guy specializes in nutrition, natural remedies for things like Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis etc. He is up to date about natural remedies, homeopathic, fruits, antioxidants etc. It's like a $250 consult that they gave me free for appearing on the show, I'm sure he'll try to push some programs on me but I'm gonna take what I can get.

dbtoo

Good to see you back on. Where are you living?

I'd ask him about this: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda">http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda</a>

dbtoo

I'd ask him about this: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda">http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda</a>

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

<br />
<br />
<br />I'd ask him about this: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda">http://www.chopra.com/ayurveda</a>

Lance2020x

I'm in Nashville, working in Film when I have a project, delivering Pizza when I don't. I may (hopefully) start working full time for a film company.... we'll see, I'm praying.

Lance2020x

I'm in Nashville, working in Film when I have a project, delivering Pizza when I don't. I may (hopefully) start working full time for a film company.... we'll see, I'm praying.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

mom2lillian

I'd like to know his recommendations on anti-inflammatory eating what reading/program/method he would recommend and what effects he has seen/feels it can have.

Also what are his top 5 food "dont's" as in artificial sweetner, high fructose corn syrup, white flour or whatever his top 5 are. If you cant completely avoid processed foods then dont eat these.......

mom2lillian

I'd like to know his recommendations on anti-inflammatory eating what reading/program/method he would recommend and what effects he has seen/feels it can have.

Also what are his top 5 food "dont's" as in artificial sweetner, high fructose corn syrup, white flour or whatever his top 5 are. If you cant completely avoid processed foods then dont eat these.......

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Also what are his top 5 food "dont's" as in artificial sweetner, high fructose corn syrup, white flour or whatever his top 5 are. If you cant completely avoid processed foods then dont eat these.......