Anybody leaving in El Paso Tx.

HRod

I'm being transfered to El Paso Tx, I have a daughter with Cystic Fibrosis, And I need to know if this will be a right move for her, Any good hospitalin the area?, Climate wise will this be a good move, She is 9 years old and we currently live in Louisville KY.

HRod

I'm being transfered to El Paso Tx, I have a daughter with Cystic Fibrosis, And I need to know if this will be a right move for her, Any good hospitalin the area?, Climate wise will this be a good move, She is 9 years old and we currently live in Louisville KY.

HRod

lindsleyfamily

Hi HRod: I grew up in El Paso. I have not lived there for 20 years but the climate (weather) will be a good change. I don't know how the Doctors are there. My kids with CF were born after I moved away from there. I do know that they have a local CF Foundation (my mom usually does their Great Strides walk). See if you can get in contact with someone from that organization. They will be able to give you more information about the hospitals and doctors.

lindsleyfamily

Hi HRod: I grew up in El Paso. I have not lived there for 20 years but the climate (weather) will be a good change. I don't know how the Doctors are there. My kids with CF were born after I moved away from there. I do know that they have a local CF Foundation (my mom usually does their Great Strides walk). See if you can get in contact with someone from that organization. They will be able to give you more information about the hospitals and doctors.

lindsleyfamily