Anyone cultured Pseudomonas Putida?

Georgiagirl

I just got my labs back today and this was listed along with my usual Pseudomonas.  Curious to know if anyone else has cultured it?  I am not sure when I actually started culturing Pseudomonas, but it has been treated with IV meds 25+yrs. <br>Thanks, Georgiagirl, 46<br>

Georgiagirl

I just got my labs back today and this was listed along with my usual Pseudomonas. Curious to know if anyone else has cultured it? I am not sure when I actually started culturing Pseudomonas, but it has been treated with IV meds 25+yrs. <br>Thanks, Georgiagirl, 46<br>

Georgiagirl

I just got my labs back today and this was listed along with my usual Pseudomonas. Curious to know if anyone else has cultured it? I am not sure when I actually started culturing Pseudomonas, but it has been treated with IV meds 25+yrs. <br>Thanks, Georgiagirl, 46<br>

azdesertrat

Have you had a trans? I had psuedomonas pre-trans & when I was cut to get new lungs the psudomonas infected my donor lungs! Now I get infections it seems like 'quarterly'. How is it treated in your case? I'd like to pick your brain & compare notes if you don't mind. I see you are 46 yrs. I'm 1 yr older. There may be much to learn from each other. Take care, I look forward to hearing from you!

azdesertrat

Have you had a trans? I had psuedomonas pre-trans & when I was cut to get new lungs the psudomonas infected my donor lungs! Now I get infections it seems like 'quarterly'. How is it treated in your case? I'd like to pick your brain & compare notes if you don't mind. I see you are 46 yrs. I'm 1 yr older. There may be much to learn from each other. Take care, I look forward to hearing from you!

azdesertrat

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,
No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,
No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,
<br />No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,<br>No, I have not had a transplant.  I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs!  The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!).  I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.<br>

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,<br>No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.<br>

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,<br>No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.<br>

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,

Georgiagirl

Hi Pat,
<br />No, I have not had a transplant. I am sorry that you have experienced that, but it sounds like you are able to stay ahead of it with those new lungs! The labs say that it was previously reported as pseudomonas aeruginosa (which I have grown since I can't say when!). I go to clinic the beginning of August, so I will let you know what the Drs. say and if there will be any game plan.