anyone dislike pre mixed hypertonic?

mamaScarlett

Does anyone else feel like the pre mixed hypertonic isn't as potent feeling as the one we had to mix? I don't like it as much, unless its my imagination.<br>

mamaScarlett

Does anyone else feel like the pre mixed hypertonic isn't as potent feeling as the one we had to mix? I don't like it as much, unless its my imagination.<br>

mamaScarlett

Kristen

I get thrush all the time, but I haven't linked it to HS. For me it happens whenever I start a steroid inhaler. I've decided the inhalers help too much to stop them, so my doc wrote me a prescription for Nystatin that I am supposed to use four times a day twice a week. There's also this mouthwash called Orithrush G that I really liked, but I've been having a hard time finding it.

Kristen

I get thrush all the time, but I haven't linked it to HS. For me it happens whenever I start a steroid inhaler. I've decided the inhalers help too much to stop them, so my doc wrote me a prescription for Nystatin that I am supposed to use four times a day twice a week. There's also this mouthwash called Orithrush G that I really liked, but I've been having a hard time finding it.

Kristen