Anyone else like organic cranberry juice

jfarel

I love the organic cranberry juice. I have always loved cranberry juice, sauce etc. With CFRD I had to cut back on the Ocean spray. A few months back I started buying the organic cranberry juice with (No added sugar). It's incredibly sour, but I love the stuff. Unfortunately its been giving me some heartburn so I've had to cut back.

I'm just wondering if anyone else likes this stuff. I think its great. Everyone I ask to try it nearly spits it out because its sooo sour.

jfarel

I love the organic cranberry juice. I have always loved cranberry juice, sauce etc. With CFRD I had to cut back on the Ocean spray. A few months back I started buying the organic cranberry juice with (No added sugar). It's incredibly sour, but I love the stuff. Unfortunately its been giving me some heartburn so I've had to cut back.

I'm just wondering if anyone else likes this stuff. I think its great. Everyone I ask to try it nearly spits it out because its sooo sour.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

<br />
<br />I'm just wondering if anyone else likes this stuff. I think its great. Everyone I ask to try it nearly spits it out because its sooo sour.