Anyone ever met a CFer face to face

albino15

Hi my name is Hannah im 15 and i was just wondering if any of you have ever met anyone with CF face to face.

albino15

Hi my name is Hannah im 15 and i was just wondering if any of you have ever met anyone with CF face to face.

albino15

albino15

albino15

albino15

kimmy

hi there...
yeah i've met many other cf people face to face.
im great friends with a few ther cf people. our families are close too so we've had sleep overs and things (wen wewere younger) i still love to catch up with them. even though theres cross infection and things.
plus i'v met many other cf people through clinic/hospital admissions.
hope this helps

kimmy

hi there...
im great friends with a few ther cf people. our families are close too so we've had sleep overs and things (wen wewere younger) i still love to catch up with them. even though theres cross infection and things.
hope this helps

kimmy

hi there...
hope this helps

kimmy

hi there...
hope this helps

kimmy

hi there...
hope this helps

kimmy

hi there...
hope this helps

NoExcuses

Be very careful. The last thing you want is to pick up virulent bacteria from them.

That being said, i've met a few CFers on this board where I've stayed at least 3 feet away.

When I was younger, before docs realized what a risk it was for CFers to be in close proximity, I shared a hospital room with another CFer.

NoExcuses

Be very careful. The last thing you want is to pick up virulent bacteria from them.

That being said, i've met a few CFers on this board where I've stayed at least 3 feet away.

When I was younger, before docs realized what a risk it was for CFers to be in close proximity, I shared a hospital room with another CFer.