Anyone ever met a CFer face to face

NoExcuses

Be very careful. The last thing you want is to pick up virulent bacteria from them.

That being said, i've met a few CFers on this board where I've stayed at least 3 feet away.

When I was younger, before docs realized what a risk it was for CFers to be in close proximity, I shared a hospital room with another CFer.

NoExcuses

Be very careful. The last thing you want is to pick up virulent bacteria from them.

That being said, i've met a few CFers on this board where I've stayed at least 3 feet away.

When I was younger, before docs realized what a risk it was for CFers to be in close proximity, I shared a hospital room with another CFer.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses