Anyone ever mix tobramycin with colistin?

Ender

From the ecfc

Colistin sulfate/tobramycin combo is superior for killing biofilm PA than monotherapy in vitro.

Tobramycin doesn't really do much for me anymore, and i figure since colistin is pretty hard to become resistent to, what the hell. I started mixing it about 2 weeks ago and I feel a lot better than i did when i was taking them by themselves. I'm not saying to go ahead and try it, just telling you how i feel.

I have a doc appointment in a couple of weeks, so i'll let you know how that goes.

Kiel

Ender

From the ecfc

Colistin sulfate/tobramycin combo is superior for killing biofilm PA than monotherapy in vitro.

Tobramycin doesn't really do much for me anymore, and i figure since colistin is pretty hard to become resistent to, what the hell. I started mixing it about 2 weeks ago and I feel a lot better than i did when i was taking them by themselves. I'm not saying to go ahead and try it, just telling you how i feel.

I have a doc appointment in a couple of weeks, so i'll let you know how that goes.

Kiel

Ender

From the ecfc

Kiel

Ender

From the ecfc

Kiel

Ender

From the ecfc
<br />
<br />Colistin sulfate/tobramycin combo is superior for killing biofilm PA than monotherapy in vitro.
<br />
<br />Tobramycin doesn't really do much for me anymore, and i figure since colistin is pretty hard to become resistent to, what the hell. I started mixing it about 2 weeks ago and I feel a lot better than i did when i was taking them by themselves. I'm not saying to go ahead and try it, just telling you how i feel.
<br />
<br />I have a doc appointment in a couple of weeks, so i'll let you know how that goes.
<br />
<br />Kiel

vladober

I did take Colistin and Tobramycin during the same course of treatment, but separately, one after the other, never mixed them together.

vladober

I did take Colistin and Tobramycin during the same course of treatment, but separately, one after the other, never mixed them together.

vladober

vladober

vladober

tesorotiffa

Hmm... interesting. I happen to have some left over Tobi in the fridge because I'm on Colistin now for PA ... I may try it tonight, but I probably won't mix them, just take one after the other. Does the article or wherever you got this info say to mix them together?

tesorotiffa

Hmm... interesting. I happen to have some left over Tobi in the fridge because I'm on Colistin now for PA ... I may try it tonight, but I probably won't mix them, just take one after the other. Does the article or wherever you got this info say to mix them together?

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

LouLou

Hey Ender! Good to see you. How have you been? I always enjoy your posts. Let us know how this experiment goes and what your doctor thinks. Happy New Year!

LouLou

Hey Ender! Good to see you. How have you been? I always enjoy your posts. Let us know how this experiment goes and what your doctor thinks. Happy New Year!

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou