Anyone ever stop pulmozyme while doing hypertonic saline?

running4life

My doctor says HTS, Pulmozyme, TOBI. (I think ...just started HTS so am not 100% but I know you do Pulmozyme before TOBI and HTS before TOBI as well)

running4life

My doctor says HTS, Pulmozyme, TOBI. (I think ...just started HTS so am not 100% but I know you do Pulmozyme before TOBI and HTS before TOBI as well)

running4life

running4life

running4life

bkc3

We currently stopped pulmozyme and are on an off month of TOBI. We are currently doing Albuterol/Pulmicort and then 7% HTS. The HTS seems to be helping. What are your initial impressions on the HTS? Thanks

bkc3

We currently stopped pulmozyme and are on an off month of TOBI. We are currently doing Albuterol/Pulmicort and then 7% HTS. The HTS seems to be helping. What are your initial impressions on the HTS? Thanks

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

tesorotiffa

I haven't discontinued Pulmo since being on HTS. The order I go in is duoneb, pulmozyme, HTS, and then Tobi/Colistin. Definitely the last thing you want in your lungs in the antibiotic! Also, my doc says to do Duoneb, Pulmo, and HTS all while doing CPT.

You do Pulmicort nebulizer? I'm on the inhaler so I'm wondering what your thoughts are of the neb version.

tesorotiffa

I haven't discontinued Pulmo since being on HTS. The order I go in is duoneb, pulmozyme, HTS, and then Tobi/Colistin. Definitely the last thing you want in your lungs in the antibiotic! Also, my doc says to do Duoneb, Pulmo, and HTS all while doing CPT.

You do Pulmicort nebulizer? I'm on the inhaler so I'm wondering what your thoughts are of the neb version.

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />You do Pulmicort nebulizer? I'm on the inhaler so I'm wondering what your thoughts are of the neb version.