Anyone from Indiana?

gabby

Anyone from Indiana?

Hi I'm sarah 23 w/cf and was wanting to know if anyone was from Indiana? I'm from Evansville, Indiana. And looking for people to chat to.

anonymous

RE: Anyone from Indiana?

I go to the clinic in evansville. the doc from Rilly in Indy come down here for 2 days every month. Do you see a Dr. Mace (spell?) or a Dr, Stevens?

anonymous

My children see Dr. Macke and Stevens in Evansville. They're pediatric pulmos though so chances are that the other poster sees an adult pulmo.

gabby

I'm 23 and still see Dr. Stevens and Dr Macke. I love Dr. Macke, he the best doc I've seen

Sarah 2 w/cf

anonymous

I like Dr. Macke, too. He's really good at explaining why kids need to take care of themselves (incl consequences of not) and takes their concerns seriously. When my ds was upset about having to use pred again because it makes it hard for him to concentrate, Dr. Macke took him seriously and brainstormed with him how to handle it. I've only had one bad experience with him when my younger ds was being especially uncooperative one day. Dr. Stevens is ok but a little too serious for me.

gabby

i really try to see Dr. macke because Dr. stevens told me at 12 that I was going to die and since than i jst don't care for him and he knows it

Sarah

anonymous

hi sarah, My name is colin I still go to that clinic and I'm 30 and like you dr. stevens told me that I would die about a dozen times over the last 15 years. Alas I am still here. Dr. Macke is one cool cat though. There is an adult clinic at deaconess with doctors Brown , Henry and Benson. I just found out about them so I'm going to change. Have you been to Bone Fish yet? That is one fine eatery. My email is bazuzu@msn.com Later, Colin