Anyone from michigan??

biohazardtinch

i'm aj tinch and i'm 17, I live in michigan, and I was wondering if there were anyone from michigan on this website. if u are, add me on your myspace at www.myspace.com/djbiohazard or e-mail me at biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com

l8er

biohazardtinch

i'm aj tinch and i'm 17, I live in michigan, and I was wondering if there were anyone from michigan on this website. if u are, add me on your myspace at www.myspace.com/djbiohazard or e-mail me at biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com

l8er

biohazardtinch

l8er

biohazardtinch

l8er

biohazardtinch

l8er

biohazardtinch

l8er

LReyna

Hi I am from michigan I don't have CF but my granddaughter who is two years old does. What part of Michigan are you from We are from Dearborn HEights. I know there is a young girl from Trenton,MI who has Cf and is on this site her name is Emily and her post name is Lets rock CF she has a rock band that raises money every year from a benefit concert.

LReyna

Hi I am from michigan I don't have CF but my granddaughter who is two years old does. What part of Michigan are you from We are from Dearborn HEights. I know there is a young girl from Trenton,MI who has Cf and is on this site her name is Emily and her post name is Lets rock CF she has a rock band that raises money every year from a benefit concert.

LReyna

LReyna

LReyna

LReyna