Anyone from Norway? I'm not but could you do me a favor?

albino15

I was born with CF and albinism. I have never met another person with both conditions. I never really thought about it until I was a teenager and it seems that none of my doctors thought it was of any consequence, until I went to UNC Chapel Hill at the age of 18 (I'm 21 now). One doctor took interest because he was doing a genetic modifiers study and thought my albinism could be affecting the severity of my CF. I have the DDF508 mutations and am apparently abnormally healthy. This doctor was somehow able to find out that there are a couple of people in Norway who also have both conditions.

I don't know anything else and I never asked any questions because I guess I just assumed that if he knew more or was able to tell me more, he would have. I just really want to find someone out there like me. There is another website for people with albinism but they can't relate because they don't have CF and no one on here can relate because they don't have albinism.

So, if you're a CF patient with albinism in Norway or anywhere for that matter, I'd be eternally grateful if you could help me, even if it's just confirming what my doctor said.