Anyone go to Hahnemann in Philadelphia?

serendipity730

Hi,

I am pretty sure that there is a least one other person on here that goes to Hahnemann. I was wondering if anyone else had has problems with the nurse coordinator. Aside from generally not understanding why he went into a "people" profession, I have had so many instances where he takes more than 24 hrs to call me back or forgets to do something, be it call in an RX or contact the insurance company about something. I guess I just wanted someone to comiserate with. It is so annoying, because it is a relatively small clinic (esp. compared to CHOP) and he is the point of contact and is unreliable. I always think at my clinic appts that I am going to say something to the docs about the prob I have with him, but he is always in the room! UGH!

serendipity730

Hi,

I am pretty sure that there is a least one other person on here that goes to Hahnemann. I was wondering if anyone else had has problems with the nurse coordinator. Aside from generally not understanding why he went into a "people" profession, I have had so many instances where he takes more than 24 hrs to call me back or forgets to do something, be it call in an RX or contact the insurance company about something. I guess I just wanted someone to comiserate with. It is so annoying, because it is a relatively small clinic (esp. compared to CHOP) and he is the point of contact and is unreliable. I always think at my clinic appts that I am going to say something to the docs about the prob I have with him, but he is always in the room! UGH!

serendipity730

Hi,

serendipity730

Hi,

serendipity730

Hi,
<br />
<br />I am pretty sure that there is a least one other person on here that goes to Hahnemann. I was wondering if anyone else had has problems with the nurse coordinator. Aside from generally not understanding why he went into a "people" profession, I have had so many instances where he takes more than 24 hrs to call me back or forgets to do something, be it call in an RX or contact the insurance company about something. I guess I just wanted someone to comiserate with. It is so annoying, because it is a relatively small clinic (esp. compared to CHOP) and he is the point of contact and is unreliable. I always think at my clinic appts that I am going to say something to the docs about the prob I have with him, but he is always in the room! UGH!

Shelbyville

Mary:

I am new to a diagnosis and complications however the Penn Presbyterian Med Ctr 39th & Market is a great resource for CF. I see DR. Hadjiliadis (Had) and the staff is top notch. Maryanne is the nurse and Melanie the social worker are soo good. Parking is only $5.00. Give them a call 215-662-8766. Oh yea Dr. Holes as I call him and ticks him a bit is the other doctor and head of the unit Dr. Douglas Holsclaw. You may get Holes and he's real nice.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://pennhealth.com/lung/services/adult_cystic.html
">http://pennhealth.com/lung/services/adult_cystic.html
</a>
Steve

Shelbyville

Mary:

I am new to a diagnosis and complications however the Penn Presbyterian Med Ctr 39th & Market is a great resource for CF. I see DR. Hadjiliadis (Had) and the staff is top notch. Maryanne is the nurse and Melanie the social worker are soo good. Parking is only $5.00. Give them a call 215-662-8766. Oh yea Dr. Holes as I call him and ticks him a bit is the other doctor and head of the unit Dr. Douglas Holsclaw. You may get Holes and he's real nice.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://pennhealth.com/lung/services/adult_cystic.html
</a>
Steve

Shelbyville

Mary:

</a>
Steve

Shelbyville

Mary:

</a>
Steve

Shelbyville

Mary:
<br />
<br />I am new to a diagnosis and complications however the Penn Presbyterian Med Ctr 39th & Market is a great resource for CF. I see DR. Hadjiliadis (Had) and the staff is top notch. Maryanne is the nurse and Melanie the social worker are soo good. Parking is only $5.00. Give them a call 215-662-8766. Oh yea Dr. Holes as I call him and ticks him a bit is the other doctor and head of the unit Dr. Douglas Holsclaw. You may get Holes and he's real nice.
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://pennhealth.com/lung/services/adult_cystic.html
</a><br />
<br />Steve

Diane

Mary, I go to Hahnemann. When the nurse coordinator started there he was very efficient. I myself have noticed as time went on, he seemed to get very busy. Its possible he gets overwhelmed with things. I I havent had the problem with him not returning calls, most of the time he will call me after regular office hours. Does he have your email address? He also will email me appointment info if he cant reach me on the phone. Do you have Judy's phone number ? She also can help you out if you need it. I actually like the nurse coordinator, i think he's pretty cool. Maybe he is going thru a rough time and things will settle down. I'll tell you one thing about him.... Once when one of the floor nurses tried to take blood from me She was in such a rush ,she missed twice. I agreed to let the nurse coordinator try after he told me he used to do that before he came to Hahnemann. He got it easily because he took his time and knew the proper way to do it. So if they ever want a blood sample and cant get it right you can always ask him to do it. He knows what he's doing.

Diane

Mary, I go to Hahnemann. When the nurse coordinator started there he was very efficient. I myself have noticed as time went on, he seemed to get very busy. Its possible he gets overwhelmed with things. I I havent had the problem with him not returning calls, most of the time he will call me after regular office hours. Does he have your email address? He also will email me appointment info if he cant reach me on the phone. Do you have Judy's phone number ? She also can help you out if you need it. I actually like the nurse coordinator, i think he's pretty cool. Maybe he is going thru a rough time and things will settle down. I'll tell you one thing about him.... Once when one of the floor nurses tried to take blood from me She was in such a rush ,she missed twice. I agreed to let the nurse coordinator try after he told me he used to do that before he came to Hahnemann. He got it easily because he took his time and knew the proper way to do it. So if they ever want a blood sample and cant get it right you can always ask him to do it. He knows what he's doing.

Diane

Diane

Diane