Anyone go to Hahnemann in Philadelphia?

kmaried

Diane!

First, so good to see you back and posting! But secondly, I had no idea you used to see Dr Fiel and Paula. I've been seeing them since they came to NJ. I think they are great too!! Dr Fiel cracks me up.

Kris

kmaried

Diane!

First, so good to see you back and posting! But secondly, I had no idea you used to see Dr Fiel and Paula. I've been seeing them since they came to NJ. I think they are great too!! Dr Fiel cracks me up.

Kris

kmaried

Diane!

Kris

kmaried

Diane!

Kris

kmaried

Diane!
<br />
<br />First, so good to see you back and posting! But secondly, I had no idea you used to see Dr Fiel and Paula. I've been seeing them since they came to NJ. I think they are great too!! Dr Fiel cracks me up.
<br />
<br />Kris

Diane

Thanks Kris, Its good to be back.
I know while i was in the hospital my nurse was on the phone with Paula and Paula said she would pray for me. I email her now and then and she does the same. She actually lives very close to me. Dr. Fiel is a funny guy who definitely makes his patients feel at ease. Those two are a great team.

Diane

I know while i was in the hospital my nurse was on the phone with Paula and Paula said she would pray for me. I email her now and then and she does the same. She actually lives very close to me. Dr. Fiel is a funny guy who definitely makes his patients feel at ease. Those two are a great team.

Diane

Diane

Diane

<br /> I know while i was in the hospital my nurse was on the phone with Paula and Paula said she would pray for me. I email her now and then and she does the same. She actually lives very close to me. Dr. Fiel is a funny guy who definitely makes his patients feel at ease. Those two are a great team.

JennifersHope

Diane I still keep in touch with Paula too.. I adore her.. She was and is a godsend in my life.. She helped me get through nursing school, so did Dr Fiel...I have switched centers like I said, and I couldn't be happier where I am .. but I was always stay in touch with Paula.. I don't email DR Fiel but Paula keeps him up to date and my doctor in SC is friends with him so I feel very well cared for..

I would encourage you to keep in touch with Paula.. She loves to hear from us..You can tell how dearly she cares about her patients.. I have always told her if I could be half as good as her as a nurse I would be thrilled..

JennifersHope

Diane I still keep in touch with Paula too.. I adore her.. She was and is a godsend in my life.. She helped me get through nursing school, so did Dr Fiel...I have switched centers like I said, and I couldn't be happier where I am .. but I was always stay in touch with Paula.. I don't email DR Fiel but Paula keeps him up to date and my doctor in SC is friends with him so I feel very well cared for..

I would encourage you to keep in touch with Paula.. She loves to hear from us..You can tell how dearly she cares about her patients.. I have always told her if I could be half as good as her as a nurse I would be thrilled..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I would encourage you to keep in touch with Paula.. She loves to hear from us..You can tell how dearly she cares about her patients.. I have always told her if I could be half as good as her as a nurse I would be thrilled..
<br />
<br />

Diane

Thats so cool Jennifer ! I have known Paula since the 80's when she first came to Hahnemann. I had Dr. Holsclaw then but we didnt ever see eye to eye so i left for MCP ( Medical College of Pa.) a little bit later Paula showed up there. Then when we got word that MCP was closing Dr. Fiel announced he was leaving for another hosp. in NJ and a week later Paula announced she was going with him. I always stayed in touch with her. She was going to try to find out if i can be seen by Dr. Fiel when i had a Dr. at Hahnemann that i didnt care for, but that Dr. left and i am very happy with the 2 i have now.

Diane

Thats so cool Jennifer ! I have known Paula since the 80's when she first came to Hahnemann. I had Dr. Holsclaw then but we didnt ever see eye to eye so i left for MCP ( Medical College of Pa.) a little bit later Paula showed up there. Then when we got word that MCP was closing Dr. Fiel announced he was leaving for another hosp. in NJ and a week later Paula announced she was going with him. I always stayed in touch with her. She was going to try to find out if i can be seen by Dr. Fiel when i had a Dr. at Hahnemann that i didnt care for, but that Dr. left and i am very happy with the 2 i have now.

Diane

Diane

Diane