anyone had an infant with thick lung secretions? Need support.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

i am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. Your story is almost exactly like my granddaughter Grayson. She also had 3 surgeries to correct her bowel and was on TPN forever. The lung issues are the same also. Grayson picked up something in the hospital during her stay and was so full of mucus she could barely breath. Coughing and throwing up handfuls of mucus scared us to death. Also had infections in the PIC line and a blood clot. My daughter would cry and say she just wanted to bring home her baby. It was awful. But thankfully after a 6 months stay and a G-tube placement she came home, only to return for another 2 weeks. Saying all that, things are now NORMAL. She is doing great and the long hospital stay seems like a bad dream that we have finally woken from. Today your baby is another day closer to home. I will be praying for a speedy release for your little one.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

i am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. Your story is almost exactly like my granddaughter Grayson. She also had 3 surgeries to correct her bowel and was on TPN forever. The lung issues are the same also. Grayson picked up something in the hospital during her stay and was so full of mucus she could barely breath. Coughing and throwing up handfuls of mucus scared us to death. Also had infections in the PIC line and a blood clot. My daughter would cry and say she just wanted to bring home her baby. It was awful. But thankfully after a 6 months stay and a G-tube placement she came home, only to return for another 2 weeks. Saying all that, things are now NORMAL. She is doing great and the long hospital stay seems like a bad dream that we have finally woken from. Today your baby is another day closer to home. I will be praying for a speedy release for your little one.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting