Anyone have contractions early on?

S

semperfiohana

i was on tobra and fortaz while i was pregnant with my son, 3 times actually. they did blood level checks twice a week and gave me a lower dose than they would normally give if i hadn't been pregnant.

S

semperfiohana

i was on tobra and fortaz while i was pregnant with my son, 3 times actually. they did blood level checks twice a week and gave me a lower dose than they would normally give if i hadn't been pregnant.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

K

Keepercjr

Alisha

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your doc thinks 200 mg of calcium is enough. The dietitian at my clinic stressed 1000 mg of ca per day. If I were in your shoes I would add the 600+D twice a day (she also stressed 2000 iu of D). And yes take the 400 of mag but maybe break it into 2 doses at first.

K

Keepercjr

Alisha

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your doc thinks 200 mg of calcium is enough. The dietitian at my clinic stressed 1000 mg of ca per day. If I were in your shoes I would add the 600+D twice a day (she also stressed 2000 iu of D). And yes take the 400 of mag but maybe break it into 2 doses at first.

K

Keepercjr

Alisha

K

Keepercjr

Alisha

K

Keepercjr

Alisha
<br />
<br />I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your doc thinks 200 mg of calcium is enough. The dietitian at my clinic stressed 1000 mg of ca per day. If I were in your shoes I would add the 600+D twice a day (she also stressed 2000 iu of D). And yes take the 400 of mag but maybe break it into 2 doses at first.

H

hopesiris

My ob/gyn and my CF doctor agree that I should take 1500 mg of calcium all the time, not just during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Good to know about magnesium, I never took it during pregnancy and I did have contractions/spotting early on in addition to the preterm labor in the third trimester. Great discussion.

H

hopesiris

My ob/gyn and my CF doctor agree that I should take 1500 mg of calcium all the time, not just during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Good to know about magnesium, I never took it during pregnancy and I did have contractions/spotting early on in addition to the preterm labor in the third trimester. Great discussion.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris