Anyone have details on sharktank.org?

cfbites

I'm really glad you posted this. I'm fascinated by sharktank. They're really promoting themselves these days and believe they are on to something important. I can tell you that I am rooting for them big time. I want them to succeed. I believe in Melanie. However, I am cautious.

So far the results of BITC have been positive. I have to get it through my head that an organization like sharktank might come up with something so important to us. I'm used to relying on the big pharmaceuticals for solutions.

When I showed some of sharktank's science to my CF center, they were encouraged and thought their logic looked sound. So, I think it's important to support sharktank in any way possible. My only concern about them is that they promise too much too soon.

Go Sharktank.

cfbites

I'm really glad you posted this. I'm fascinated by sharktank. They're really promoting themselves these days and believe they are on to something important. I can tell you that I am rooting for them big time. I want them to succeed. I believe in Melanie. However, I am cautious.

So far the results of BITC have been positive. I have to get it through my head that an organization like sharktank might come up with something so important to us. I'm used to relying on the big pharmaceuticals for solutions.

When I showed some of sharktank's science to my CF center, they were encouraged and thought their logic looked sound. So, I think it's important to support sharktank in any way possible. My only concern about them is that they promise too much too soon.

Go Sharktank.

cfbites

Go Sharktank.

cfbites

Go Sharktank.

cfbites

<br />
<br />So far the results of BITC have been positive. I have to get it through my head that an organization like sharktank might come up with something so important to us. I'm used to relying on the big pharmaceuticals for solutions.
<br />
<br />When I showed some of sharktank's science to my CF center, they were encouraged and thought their logic looked sound. So, I think it's important to support sharktank in any way possible. My only concern about them is that they promise too much too soon.
<br />
<br />Go Sharktank.

BlueTurtle

I've been on the newsgroup for 4 years now...they are a group of individuals who know everything there is to know about CF. Melanie is brilliant and has indeed discovered something that may indeed eradicate CF. I encourage all of you to follow her blog and support this research. If you know anyone that should get this information, send them to the site....spread the word.

BlueTurtle

I've been on the newsgroup for 4 years now...they are a group of individuals who know everything there is to know about CF. Melanie is brilliant and has indeed discovered something that may indeed eradicate CF. I encourage all of you to follow her blog and support this research. If you know anyone that should get this information, send them to the site....spread the word.

BlueTurtle

BlueTurtle

BlueTurtle

etabetac

I used to be part of group that seems pretty defunct now called cystic-l. Childers was a member back in the late 90s before her son passed away. If my memory serves me right they did some group research on NAC and l-argnine (sp?) but it's been 12 years since I've even looked at it. Childers, if I'm not mistaken, was a professor with some research background and put it to use. I haven't read much since the last 90s but she gets points in my book for sticking it out even after her son died.

etabetac

I used to be part of group that seems pretty defunct now called cystic-l. Childers was a member back in the late 90s before her son passed away. If my memory serves me right they did some group research on NAC and l-argnine (sp?) but it's been 12 years since I've even looked at it. Childers, if I'm not mistaken, was a professor with some research background and put it to use. I haven't read much since the last 90s but she gets points in my book for sticking it out even after her son died.

etabetac

etabetac

etabetac

cfbites

Located at sharktank is Melanie's blog. It's quite informative and very touching. She is a woman on a mission and we may all benefit from her passion and drive. Keep your fingers crossed.

UC

cfbites

Located at sharktank is Melanie's blog. It's quite informative and very touching. She is a woman on a mission and we may all benefit from her passion and drive. Keep your fingers crossed.

UC

cfbites

UC

cfbites

UC

cfbites

<br />
<br />UC