Anyone have Lactose intolerance issues?

debs2girls

My little girl with CF, just turned 9 (Sat)..she was diagnosed with being lactose intolerant about a year and a half ago. Luckily, she is not a big milk or milk product person. Her pancreatic enzymes really seem to help with the LI issues too.

debs2girls

My little girl with CF, just turned 9 (Sat)..she was diagnosed with being lactose intolerant about a year and a half ago. Luckily, she is not a big milk or milk product person. Her pancreatic enzymes really seem to help with the LI issues too.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

J

JasonDBrown

I have never been able to hold down milk... I haven't been diagnosed as Lactose Intolerent by a Dr, but I have never tried. I would say yes.

-Jason 34/w CF

J

JasonDBrown

I have never been able to hold down milk... I haven't been diagnosed as Lactose Intolerent by a Dr, but I have never tried. I would say yes.

-Jason 34/w CF

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34/w CF

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34/w CF

J

JasonDBrown

<br />
<br />-Jason 34/w CF

M

MCGrad2006

I updated in the original thread.

Thank you all for your advice and stories...I definitely think it has something to do with milk..which sucks.

M

MCGrad2006

Thank you all for your advice and stories...I definitely think it has something to do with milk..which sucks.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />Thank you all for your advice and stories...I definitely think it has something to do with milk..which sucks.

MMDanehy417

Im 28 and have been Lactose intolerant since age 18. I cant eat any dairy at all, lactose pills do not help. If I do eat dairy I will be in bed the entire day in pain. Thank goodness for Whole foods and soy products.

Molly 28/cf

MMDanehy417

Im 28 and have been Lactose intolerant since age 18. I cant eat any dairy at all, lactose pills do not help. If I do eat dairy I will be in bed the entire day in pain. Thank goodness for Whole foods and soy products.

Molly 28/cf

MMDanehy417

Molly 28/cf

MMDanehy417

Molly 28/cf

MMDanehy417

<br />
<br />Molly 28/cf