Anyone heard from Leah a/k/a MOME2RT

MOME2RT

Hey! Thanks for asking. Ive been back & forth to the hosptial. The new thing is his doc heard a murmur in his heart. So they did an EKG & tomorrow they are gonna do an echo (ultersound) on his heart. I got all this thrown at me by my hubby as I walked in the door tonight. I got all nervous & then I talked to the resident, she calmed me down a little but Im still worried. We will know more Monday. Im going to bed right now. Ill write some more later. Keep us in your prayers, thanks!

MOME2RT

Hey! Thanks for asking. Ive been back & forth to the hosptial. The new thing is his doc heard a murmur in his heart. So they did an EKG & tomorrow they are gonna do an echo (ultersound) on his heart. I got all this thrown at me by my hubby as I walked in the door tonight. I got all nervous & then I talked to the resident, she calmed me down a little but Im still worried. We will know more Monday. Im going to bed right now. Ill write some more later. Keep us in your prayers, thanks!

MOME2RT

kayleesgrandma

Thanks Melissa! Leah, I have put Reece at the top of my list with Weston, please let us know what is happening when you can--I know you must be sooo tired!

kayleesgrandma

Thanks Melissa! Leah, I have put Reece at the top of my list with Weston, please let us know what is happening when you can--I know you must be sooo tired!

kayleesgrandma

MOME2RT

Well the gastorologist came in today to say he didnt think they saw anything on the echo or EKG that was alarming, so Im thinking all is well with his heart. We are still waiting to hear if he is gonna get a bronch & EDG. Mon or Tues is when he is getting another Xray. Pray that he dosent need one. Thank you all for your concern! Reece has been acting like his happy social self for about 8 days now. We are now on day 10!!!! UGH! Write more when I get a chance!

MOME2RT

Well the gastorologist came in today to say he didnt think they saw anything on the echo or EKG that was alarming, so Im thinking all is well with his heart. We are still waiting to hear if he is gonna get a bronch & EDG. Mon or Tues is when he is getting another Xray. Pray that he dosent need one. Thank you all for your concern! Reece has been acting like his happy social self for about 8 days now. We are now on day 10!!!! UGH! Write more when I get a chance!

MOME2RT