Anyone heard how Reece is doing?

JORDYSMOM

It sounds like Reece is doing well, over-all. I know when Jordan had his spine surgery, the second day was more painful than the first. I think you are correct, Leah, the work of walking, eating, etc. really does catch up to them.

I am keeping you all close to my heart, and I am praying every day for no infection, and a speedy recovery. Thank you so much for the updates. I know you have a lot to handle, and I appreciate you keeping us informed.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

It sounds like Reece is doing well, over-all. I know when Jordan had his spine surgery, the second day was more painful than the first. I think you are correct, Leah, the work of walking, eating, etc. really does catch up to them.

I am keeping you all close to my heart, and I am praying every day for no infection, and a speedy recovery. Thank you so much for the updates. I know you have a lot to handle, and I appreciate you keeping us informed.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I am keeping you all close to my heart, and I am praying every day for no infection, and a speedy recovery. Thank you so much for the updates. I know you have a lot to handle, and I appreciate you keeping us informed.
<br />
<br />Stacey

Marjolein

I have been on holiday for a week and have thought of Reece a lot. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope the recovery will go ok and that this will help him a lot.

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

I have been on holiday for a week and have thought of Reece a lot. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope the recovery will go ok and that this will help him a lot.

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />Love, Marjolein