Anyone here from Ontario Canada???

lovemygirl

Shawna,
I can tell you that in a period of 6 weeks we saw about 5 pediatricans, went to a local health care facility on a weekly basis and emergency twice, and each time we were sent home. We were persistant that there was something wrong until someone would listen. Keep changing dr's until you find someone that will listen, or take her to your family dr. If your own dr. has known you for a long time then perhaps he/she can help.
I still say call the Foundation and ask for help. They are a wonderful resource and can likely give you some direction. The worst they can say is "sorry we can't help you", but I'm sure they will try.
I don't think the CF clinic can help you unless you have had a positive diagnosis, but you won't know until you try.

lovemygirl

Shawna,
I can tell you that in a period of 6 weeks we saw about 5 pediatricans, went to a local health care facility on a weekly basis and emergency twice, and each time we were sent home. We were persistant that there was something wrong until someone would listen. Keep changing dr's until you find someone that will listen, or take her to your family dr. If your own dr. has known you for a long time then perhaps he/she can help.
I still say call the Foundation and ask for help. They are a wonderful resource and can likely give you some direction. The worst they can say is "sorry we can't help you", but I'm sure they will try.
I don't think the CF clinic can help you unless you have had a positive diagnosis, but you won't know until you try.